How can I attest Indian Driving License from Indian Consulate?
To get attested
Driving License from Indian Consulate Attestation Centre. The following documents are required:
• Applicant must be present at Attestation
Centre with original passport having valid visa +
• Filled Affidavit both in English and Arabic - 2 copies (This form
has to be signed in the presence of the Consular Officer)
• Original valid Indian Driving License + photo copy
Attestation Fees: Dh55
• Attested Affidavit will be issued after
• Attested original Affidavit to be submitted to RTA along with Driving
Note: No need to attest Indian Driving License
which is issued
in plastic smart card.
Attestation Centre Address: IVS Global Services
Private Limited, Unit 201-201, 2nd floor, Business Atrium Building,
Opposite Al Nasr Club, Oud Metha, Dubai, Near Prime Supermarket, next
to big parking area.
Tel: +971 4357 9585,
Timing: 8am to 3:30pm
Sunday to Thursday
Nearest Metro Station: Oud
Metha (Green Line)
Bus Stop: Oud Metha.
Click here for location map
Abu Dhabi Centre: IVS Global
Services Centre, Office No. 201, Second Floor, Sector E-25, Plot C-37,
Al Nahyan Camp, off Muroor Road. The centre is located in the building
next to the UAE Red Crescent Office.
Timing: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Sunday to Thursday. Tel: +97156 332 9792