• Engineer's Passport copy with visa page,
attested Educational certificate and
one photo. Certificate must be attested by UAE Embassy in home country
and UAE Foreign Affairs in UAE.
• No objection letter from the sponsor of the Engineer/Technical
staff. If the applicant is under other sponsorship or if he/she is on
Visit/Tourist visa, the applying company can attach a request letter.
• UAE Engineers Association Membership copy or an undertaking letter
stating that you will take the membership in UAE Engineers Association
after passing the exam. This is a personal letter and it can be
printed in white paper.
• If the requirements are fulfilled,
online application will be approved within 2 working days.
Municipality Test fees Dh410 for Electrical Fitting Contracting
Municipality Test fees Dh510 for Building Contracting
can be paid online or pay at DM Cashier. Interview date and time will be shown online
• Original educational certificate and Passport to be shown at the
time of interview.
• Result will be shown online immediately after the interview.
• Online result should be kept for future
• Incase of failure, candidate can apply again with the same procedure.
Click here for the list of activities
controlled by Dubai Municipality.
holder must have five years experience and
he/she can apply under the license G+1 or below only.
Three year Diploma is Required to
appear for Interior Decoration Engineer's Test.
Architectural Engineer Bachelor Degree Certificate
holder must have two years experience to appear for Interior
Decoration Engineer's Test.
Bachelor Degree Certificate
holder should have three
years experience to appear for Civil Engineers test.
Call Centre: 800 900
License can be upgraded to G4 if the license is three years
old and minimum seven projects should be completed.
First Gate Business
Shop No.8, Al Nahda Tower, Near SUBWAY Restaurant, Behind NMC Hospital, AL NAHDA-2, Qusais, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Tel.+9714-239 1302, 04-358 6215, 04-265 8373, 04-258 6727