Drop Down Menu




Welcome to First Gate Business Service New Page 1

Recruitment of Indian Female Workers (ECR Passport Holders) through E-Migrate

Click here for Mobile View

Direct Recruitment for Female Workers

This procedure is applicable for Housemaid and Female Worker who hold ECR passport. The female worker's age should not be less than 30 years.

Register Employer in www.emigrate.gov.in (Individual sponsor for housemaid or company for labour) read more for how to register.


Visa Attestation from IVS
When you receive Login ID & password, please visit IVS Global, 201&202, Business Atrium, Oud Metha, Dubai # 04 357 9585 and submit the following documents:

+ No-relationship Affidavit for maid visa (applicable only for Indian families)
+ Refundable Deposit of Dh9200 for all nationalities (this is applicable for maid and female worker who holds ECR Passport and recruited under company sponsorship).
+ Visa Copy of the Employee/Employer
+ Passport copy of the Employer/ Employee
+ Offer Letter/initial approval obtained from MOHRE/ Or Prepared by the Company in case of Free Zone or Housemaid/Individual prepared by the sponsor with signature.
+ Login ID / Employer Registration Acknowledgement Letter.

Once the visa is attested, an agreement will be generated through eMigrate System and that agreement will be sent to the employee. (Agreement could be generated by Employer himself or the IVS, Global)
The agreement with attested Visa Copy will be sent to the employee in order to get emigration clearances from Protector of Emigrants (POE).

3. Protector Of Emigrants (PoE) Clearance
Once the Visa has been attested by the consulate, an Employment Contract will be generated. The Employment Contract can be generated by the Employer by logging into Emigrate System.

Once the contract is generated and sent to the employee, Employer/Employee needs to follow the next process:

+ The Employer or Employee needs to obtain The Pravasi Bhartiya Bima Yojana (PBBY).

+ The PBBY policy has to be obtained from India only through one of the authorized insurance companies. You can find approved insurance agencies through the following link.
+ www.emigrate.gov.in> PBBY Policy > Purchase PBBY Policy Online > select one of the companies and process. (If required, this service could be obtained from IVS, Global).

+ Once the Policy is obtained, Employee/Employer needs to go for the POE clearance process and follow the below instructions:
+ www.emigrate.gov.in> Emigrant> Apply for Emigration Clearance for ECR Countries> Employer Registered on eMigrate system.

+ Fill in Emigrant Registration Form details: Passport Details > Visa and Insurance Details > Personal details > Travel details > Contact details > Employment details > Save & Next.

+ Employer/Employee will fill in the required details and then upload the signed Employment Contract, employee's photo and Insurance papers. Once the submission is completed, the systems will generate an application number starting with EN.

+ Once the EN No is obtained, go to the link > Payment >Emigrant Clearance Fee. This fee can be paid online or at SBI branch. This Application then gets posted to selected POE office and the POE office gives the clearance.

+ Then the Employer/Emigrant can download the clearance paper once their application is approved. The status of the same can be tracked under quick links-> Track Application Status.

+ The clearance paper can be downloaded from the link www.emigrate.gov.in >Emigrant > Download Sticker. Enter the Passport No and get clearance paper. The employee now can travel with that document.

For e-Migrate related service requirements call;

Qusais (Al Nahda-2): 055-277 1838, 04-239 1302,
055 273 2295, 055-345 7829
India: +91-953 90 51 386

+ If the female worker comes under the following POE states, she should attend physically to collect Emigration clearance paper.

1. New Delhi
Jaisalmar House,
Canteen Block, Man Singh Road,
New Delhi.
Tel No. 011-2338 2472.
States Covered: Delhi, MP, Chattisgarh & Uttaranchal

2. Mumbai:
Building 'E' Khira Nagar,
S.V. Road, Santacruz (West)
Mumbai-400 054.
Tel No. 022-2614 7393.
States Covered: Maharashtra, Gujarat & Goa

3. Kolkata:
Room No. 116 A Wing,
3rd MSO Building, DF Block,
Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 064
Tel No. 033-2334 3407.
States Covered: Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal & All NE states

4. Chandigarh:
Kendriya Sadan,
5th Block, Ground Floor,
Tel No. 0172-2741790
States Covered: Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, HP, J&K

5. Jaipur:
Hall No.3, RIICO CFC Building Sitapura Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur-302022
Phone : 0141-2771529
States Covered: Rajasthan

6. Rai Bareily:

1st Floor, Rudra plaza, Hospital Road, Raebareli, U. P.
Phone : 0535-2211122/2211123
States Covered: UP

Note:- In case the female workers are being recruited through an agency, they can only be recruited through the below mentioned agencies and the deposit Dh9200 is not mandatory.

+ Nurses can be recruited only through the below registered agencies in India:-

1. NORKA Roots : Non-Resident Keralites' Affairs Roots (Kerala)
2. ODEPC : Overseas Development and Employment Promotion Consultant (Kerala)
3. OMCL : Overseas Manpower Corporation Ltd. (Tamil Nadu)
4. UPFC : Uttar Pradesh Financial Corporation (Uttar Pradesh)
5. OMCAP : Overseas Manpower Company A.P. Ltd. (Andhra Pradesh)
6. TOMCOM : Telangana Overseas Manpower Company Limited (Telangana)
Related Pages
Emergency Certificate
Employment contract for unskilled labour sponsored by a company
Exporting a Car from UAE to India
FAQs Passport Rules
FAQs Consulate Procedures
GAMCA (Gulf Approved Medical Centers Association)-India
Housemaid 'No Relationship' Affidavit
Indian Driving License attestation
Indian Maid (change visa inside UAE)
Indian Tourist Visa
Individual Employment contract for unskilled labour sponsored by a company
IVS Global (Indian Embassy/Consulate Attestation Centre)
Loss of Passport
Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana (MGPSY) Pension Scheme
Mahila Sarva Siksha Abhiyan scholarship
Maid Visa
Sponsored by an Expatriate
Marriage Attestation from Consulate
Marriage Solemnization at Indian Consulate
Minority Certificate from Kerala Government
Name Change
Newborn baby's Passport
NRI Certificate
No Relation Certificate for Sponsoring Maid
Out pass
Passport for newborn baby
Passport in lieu of lost
Passport Damage
Passport in Maiden name
Passport in Married name
Passport Renewal
Passport Validity extension
Photo Change
PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
Power of Attorney
Protector of Emigrants

UAE Employment Visa related service at Thiruvananthapuram. Our package includes: pick from your arrival point (Railway/Bus Stand), Accommodation, Medical (if required), Medical Certificate Attestation using our Credit Card without you standing in the queue, necessary guidance and drop at your travel point.

Maid Visa related Service: After completion of e-Migrate procedures at Indian Consulate/Embassy in UAE, we can arrange remaining procedures for Emigration clearance.
Explore International, Call +91-95 390 51 386


Diploma in Psychological Counselling, Certificate in Learning Disability Management, Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training, Secretarial Practice, Diploma in Business Arabic & Translation (STED Council Certificate). Study Centre in Manjeri, Kerala. Explore International. Flexible Timing. Distance Coaching for remote students. Placement Assistance,  Call: +91-9539051386


Certificate Attestation

LLC Formation


  Back |

Printer-Friendly version

Print Page  | Email this article



Tell a Friend


Welcome to First Gate Business Service

Abscond Reporting | Adding Partner & Removing Partner in LLC Lic | Additional Booklet | Address Change | Affidavit for Child's Passport | Affidavit for Maid Visa-Indian Consulate | Agreements | Annual Leave | Attestation | Ban-1Year | Bank Guarantee Refund | Birth in Dubai | Business Set-Up in Dubai | Branch of a Foreign Company | Cancellation | Certificate Attestation | Change of Address | Change of Name | Change of Spouse Name | Changing Employment & Family Visa without Exit | Cheque Bounce | Children sponsored by mother | Civil Company | Company law | Consulate Procedures for Maid Visa | Consulate Works-Ind | Contracting Lic-Renew | Credit Card Debt | Damaged Passport | Date of Birth Correction Death Cert. Attestation | Death Cases | Death Compensation | DED Fees | DED Services | Dependent sponsorship | Designations | Detach Child from Mother's Passport | DNRD Locations | DOHMS Fees | Driving License | Driving License AttestationECNR | Education Visa | Educational Institution | E-Gate | Ejari-Tenancy Contract Registration | Embassies & Consulates | Emergency Leave |Emirates ID | Emirates ID Lost | Employment ban | Employment Contract-Ind.Consulate | Employment Visa | Employment Visa during Ban | Employment Visa Renew | Employment Visa Stamping-new | Employment rules |E-Signature Card | FAQs-Visa | Family Visa Abu Dhabi | Family Visa-Ajman | Family Visa Cancellation | Family Visa-Dubai | Family Visa hold | Family Visa Renew | Family Visa Sharjah | Family Visa Stamping-After Entry | Fines | Freehold Property Visa | Free Zones | Fujairah Free Zone | General Trading | Gratuity | Housemaid Affidavit | Husband's Residence Visa | Immigration Clearance | Immigration Establishment Card | Immigration Card Renew | Immigration Card Amendment | Immigration Card Lost | Immigration Office | Immigration Services | Important Telephone Numbers | Import Code | Indian Maid- Change Visa inside UAE | India Tourist Visa | Industrial Projects | Inheritance | International Driving Permit | Investor Visa | Investor Visa Stamping | Investor Visa Renew | Investor/Partner Visa Cancellation | IVS Global | Jebel Ali Free Zone | Labour Card Renewal l Labour Contract | Labour Contract FAQs | Labour Contract-New (after entry) | Labour Dispute | Labour Establishment Card | Labour Establishment Card Amendment | Labour Law | Labour Services | Legalization at UAE Embassy | License Cancellation | License Modification at DM | License Renewal - Contracting | Limited Contract | LLC formation | Local Service Agent | Location Change (license) | Loss of Passport | Lost Labour Card | Lost Reporting | Maid from Nepal | Maid from Sri Lanka | Maid Visa-New | Maid Visa Stamping | Maid Visa Renewal | Map of Consulates | Maternity Leave | Marriage Solemnization at Consulate | Media License Medical Facility Licensing | Medical Treatment Visa | Medical Test | Mission Visa | Modify Contractor Regn.-Foreign Co.| MoH & DoH Exams | Multiple Entry Visa | Municipality Activities | Municipality Exam | Municipality Services | Newborn Baby's Passport | Newborn Baby's Visa | New Contracting Lic | NOC for issuance of Passport for Child | Notarization | Notice Period | NRI Certificate | Nursery | Occupational Disease | Occupational Health Card | OK to Board | Online Service | Out Pass | Overtime | Parents Visa-New | Parents Visa Stamping-After Entry | Parents Visa Renew Partnership Agreements | Partner Visa | Part-time Job | Passport in Maiden Name | Passport in Married Name | Passport Lost | Passport Renewal-Ind | Passport Additional Booklet | Passport Validity Extension | PCC Attestation-UAE Embassy Delhi | PCC Dubai | PCC-India | PCC Out of Country | Pharmacist Exam | Pharmacy License | Photo Change | Police Clearance Certificate-UAE | Police Related Services | Power of Attorney | Probation Period | PRO Card-DED | PRO Card -Immig | PRO Card-Labor | Profession Change | Professional Firm | Professional License | Professions | Real Estate License | Registration of Engineer-DM | Re-entry | Removing Partner & Adding Partner in LLC Lic | Residence Visa | Resignation | RTA Related Business Activities | RTA Related Services | Salary Certificate Attestation | Salary Increment | Saudi Visa | Servant Visa | Severance Pay | Sharjah Visa rules | Sole Establishment | Sponsorship Declaration | Spouse Name Endorsement | Status Change | Student Visa | Surrender of Indian Passport | Tas'heel Centers-MOL | Tas'heel Business Center-for DED Services | Tatkaal Passport | Tawasul Card new | Tawasul Card Renew | TC Attestation-Consulate | Teenager Visa | Termination of Contract | Thailand Visa | Theft Car | Tourist Visa | Trademark Registration | Transfer Visa from old Passport to new | Transit Visa | Trade License | Trade License Renewal | Translation | UAE Embassies World-wide | UAE Legal System | UK VisaCentre-Dubai | Umrah Visa | Undertaking for Studies | Unpaid Salary | Validation letter-Driving LicenseVisa Cancellation-Employment |  Visa Cancellation-Investor/Partner | Visa Change-Hatta | Visa for Step-child | Visa on Arrival-Dubai | Visa on Arrival-India | Visa on Arrival-Qatar | Visa Position Amendment | Visas of two countries | Visa Renew-son above 18 years old | Visa Transfer | Visa Transfer-Child | Visa Transfer-wife | Visit Affidavit for Family Member | Visit Visa | Will Attestation | Work in UAE | Work Permit | Work Permit for relative sponsored | more


First Gate Business Service, Office No.2, Al Shamsi Building, Near Zulekha Hospital, Opp. Al Madeena Supermarket, AL NAHDA-2, Qusais, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Tel.+9714-239 1302, 04-358 6215, 04-265 8373, 04-258 6727 Email: visaprocess.ae@gmail.com