Nature of activity: Includes firms dealing with buying and selling
of property acting as brokers between the owners and buyers. The role
ends with the signing of the contract and upon receipt of agreed
• Companies are not allowed to be owner or
• Owner must be at least 21 years old.
• Real Estate Practitioner Course for
Bachelor Degree holder and Diploma in Real Estate Course for
non-graduate owner/partner(This course is conducted under Real
Estate Regulator Authority - RERA).
• Incase of expatriate Manager, his visa
must be under this license.
Certificate of Good Conduct from CID
for all owners/partners.
• After issuing the License, all owners,
partners, managers and sales staff must get broker ID Card from RERA.
• Owners are not allowed to have more than
one real estate brokerage license.
• Branch office is allowed only if the
parent license having minimum 15 staff.
• Activity fee Dh5000 per year, to
be paid at RERA. Economic Department fee is separate.
First Gate Business
Shop No.8, Al Nahda Tower, Near SUBWAY Restaurant, Behind NMC Hospital, AL NAHDA-2, Qusais, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Tel.+9714-239 1302, 04-358 6215, 04-265 8373, 04-258 6727