Question: How to get an Educational/ Transfer certificate
Answer: Personal presence of the certificate holder or either
of the parents incase of a minor at the Consulate with the following
• Valid passport in original of the certificate
holder or one of the parent incase of a minor.
• Passport photocopy (first / last and valid visa
page) of the certificate holder and one of the parent (in case of a
proxy applicant, original passport of one of the parent is required
along with the original passport and copy of the proxy applicant).
• Certificates originating from India issued by
universities and other Institutions of higher studies have to be
• Department of Higher Education, Ministry of
Higher Education of the same State.
• Consular Section, Ministry of External Affairs,
Patiala House, New Delhi
• UAE Consulate in Mumbai or UAE Embassy in New
• School certificate up to class XII (higher
secondary level) issued by the educational institutions in India, in
original and a photocopy, have to be attested by :
• District education authorities of the concerned
state / union territory (District Education Officer).
NO FORM IS REQUIRED
Attestation Fee Dh 40
ICWF Fee Dh 10
Service Fee Dh 10
Total Payable Dh 60
*Additional documents may be needed depending upon the documents
presented for attestation. Document is processed the same day within
45-60 minutes on submission