Companies can apply for Work Permit for the ladies who are under the
sponsorship of their husband/father. She can continue her visa under
the sponsorship of husband/father.
Required Documents: • Passport copy with valid visa
• One photograph with white background
• Passport copy of sponsor
• NOC of sponsor (husband/father) in Arabic for working with the
• Profession and salary
• Education Certificate copy (for certain
• Approval Letter from Ministry of Education (for school staff only)
• Copy of Trade License &
Labour Establishment Card
E-signature Card of sponsor/authorized signatory
Validity of Work Permit: Two years
Steps to follow
• Type the application from
Tas'heel Centre, get seal and signature of the sponsor and
•Application fee: Dh200 (typing charge extra).
•Submit the signed application at Tas'heel Centre (submission
charge to be paid).
• Track the application through online (www.mol.gov.ae) and pay labour card fee on
approval as per the company category. Dh353 (First Category) Dh653 (Second Category 2-A) Dh1553 (Second Category 2-B) Dh2053 (Second Category 2-C) Dh5053 (Third Category)
is not required for relative sponsored employees.
(labour card) and Labour Contract can be printed from Ministry's
website or you can get Contract true
copy from Tas'heel Centre on payment of Dh53.
Work Permit is
valid for 2 years and to be submitted new application at the time of
expiry, if required.
• Type the labour card cancellation form from Tas'heel Centre and get
seal and signature of the sponsor and employee. Submit the application
at Ministry of Labour in Qusais to complete cancellation formalities.
NOTE: Husband under the sponsorship of his wife is not eligible to apply
for work permit. He must change his visa to the concerned company's sponsorship.