Drop Down Menu




Welcome to First Gate Business Service New Page 1

Ministry of Labour Inspection for Employment Visa Quota Approval-UAE

After applying for Quota, Ministry of Labour may demand to prepare a Comprehensive report about the Establishment. You can check status of your application by entering Transaction Number (MB000000000AE) in Application Status Menu of www.mol.gov.ae 

If Ministry demands inspection, you have to take the following documents to Ministry of Labour Customer Service Centre in Qusais.

• Labour Establishment Card copy
• Trade License copy
• Location Map (streets and landmarks should be written in Arabic)

• Take token and submit the papers to the officer when your token number displayed on the screen. Officer will ask your office timing, scan your location map and take your contact number. 

• Next day inspector will contact you to confirm the location and do inspection. You should make ready the following documents:

• Tenancy Contract (Ejari)
• Copy of Sales/Purchase Bills (10-15 Nos)
• Copy of Trade License copy

You can check the result entering the same Transaction Number in www.mol.gov.ae. If the report is successful, Transaction Approved with 1Qty message will appear within two working days.

Now you can complete the rest procedures of new Work Permit.

Remaining Procedures for Employment Visa after Labour  Inspection






Pay at Tas'heel Centre

Pay at Tas'heel Centre


Second Category 2-A
1553 Second Category 2-B
2053 Second Category 2-C
5053 Third Category
353 First Category



Commission varies depends on Bank. No commission at Al Masraf and NBQ. Bank Guarantee facility available with AAFAQ inside Tas’heel Centre

Can be paid at Typing Centre


1020 If the person is inside UAE
510 For visa position amendment Typing charge extra



Amount varies depends on Hospital

EMIRATES ID (2 years)


Can be typed from Typing Centre

Can be typed from Typing Centre


Urgent only. Typing charge extra



To be typed and submitted at Tas'heel Centre

TOTAL (Approximate)


Amount varies depends on Company Category


For E-quota Application

Copy of Trade License, Labour Establishment Card, Immigration Establishment Card, Sponsor's Passport copy, Sponsor's E-signature Card copy, Tenancy Contract, Electricity Bill and Location Map.


For Work Permit Application

Passport Copy, one photo with white background,
Attested Certificate Copy for certain professions (no need attestation for Secondary Certificates), Trade Licence Copy, Labour Computer Card Copy, Profession + Salary with allowance (if any). GCC Driving License copy for Driver Visa application (Vehicle list from RTA also to be attached for Driver Visa).

After Entry

Two Photographs for Medical Test (white background)

Two Photographs (white background) for Visa Stamping

One Photograph (white background) for Labour Card/Contract

Steps to follow

Type Work Permit application: Passport copy of Employee, Photo and Certificate (For certain professions. No need attestation for Secondary Certificates) are required. Dh53 to be paid at Tas'heel Centre. Work Permit Approval will come after two days.

Pay Bank Guarantee: (Dh3000 for each) at Bank or Exchange. No commission at Al Masraf and UAQ Banks. You can pay at Aafaq Islamic finance company also. It has branch at Tas'heel Centre. If you have any excess bank guarantee with Ministry of Labour, then no need to pay bank guarantee for the new application. Bank guarantee is refundable after employee's visa cancellation.

Pay Labour Card Fee as per the company category (2A Dh653 / 2B Dh1553 / 2C Dh2053).

Pay Immigration Fee: Dh360 (typing charge extra) for each visa and submit the papers at  Immigration office and collect the entry visa. This fees can be paid at Typing Centre also.

Original e-signature card of the authorized signatory is must to complete employment visa process.

E-Dirham: Payment should be made through E-Dirham Card at Thas'heel Centre. You can Buy E-Dirham Card from any branch of National Bank of Abu Dhabi or from Aafaq Islamic Finance Company found at Thas'heel branches. Take your Emirates ID & Passport copy to for E-dirham Card.
IF THE APPLICANT ON VISIT VISA: If the visa holder is inside the country on Visit Visa, type Visa Position Amendment form and pay Dh510 at Typing Centre (Typing charge extra).
IF THE APPLICANT ON TOURIST VISA: If the visa holder is inside the country on
Tourist Visa, he/she can get visa inside country on payment of Dh660, then he/she must exit to Oman / neighbor country or home country and enter on new employment visa. Visa change package is available from Fly Dubai, Air Arabia and some other airlines. NOTE: Tourist visa holder cannot change visa inside country without exit.
SHARJAH: Employment visa will not be issued in Sharjah if the applicant is on Tourist Visa. He must exit first.

Type Medical and
Emirates ID application and first go for Medical Test and then for Emirates ID fingerprint (if required). Medical Fee: Dh260+Typing charge (Normal), Emirates ID: Dh270 (two years).
After receiving Medical Certificate type Labour Contract from Tas'heel Centre and Visa Stamping application from Typing Centre. Labour Contract Fee: Dh53, Visa Stamping: Dh410+Typing charge.

Get seal and signature of the sponsor and employee on the Labour Contract and submit through Tas'heel Centre. Submission Fee: Dh40.
Labour Card and Labour Contract within 24 Hours: If you pay Dh53 extra, you can collect your Labour Card and Labour Contract from the same Tas'heel Centre within 24 hours. If not, you can print your
e-Contract and e-Labour card from www.mol.gov.ae.

Get seal and signature of the sponsor on Visa stamping application, Attach Tas'heel receipt and submit at Immigration Department along with Original Passport. Visa stamped Passport can be received same time.

WORK PERMIT EXTENSION: Work Permit is renewable every 10 days upon payment of Dh500 fee each time for a maximum of six times calculated from the date of expiry of its initial or renewed term. Service available at
Tas'heel Centre.

Address of Tas'heel Centers in Dubai
Al Nukhba Business Centre
Matar Plaza, Qusais, Near Mai Tower
Tel. 04-259 9990
Immigration Counter also available there

Itqan Businessmen Services

Opp. Al Mulla Plaza, Tel. 04-232 7333

Tas'heel Business Centre
Ground Floor, Al Tawar Centre
Tel. 04-263 5588

OnTime Business Solutions
Oud Metha Road
Tel. 04-397 7776

Al Reaya Services
Near Oasis Centre
Sheikh Zayed Road
Tel. 04-346 7991

Estemarat Services
Muraqabat Street, Opp. Coral Deira Hotel
Tel. 04-704 4900

Mu'amalaat Businessmen Service
Hyat Regency Hotel, Near Shindaga Tunnel, Dubai

DXB Businessmen Services
First Floor, Al Khail Mall, Al Qouze-4, Dubai
Tel. 04-321 3000

Tas'heel Centre Timing: Saturday to Thursday 7:30am to 7:00pm
Tel. 04-283 8800

Ministry of Labour, Qusais, Dubai 
Timing: Saturday to Thursday 7:30am to 7:00pm
Call Centre: 800 665
Website: www.mol.gov.ae

Frequently Asked Questions
NOC for Removing Six month ban
Q: I didn't complete two years with my last employer and I got six month ban at the time of cancellation. My previous employer is ready to issue No Objection Certificate to remove my ban and I got a job offer with another company. Can I approach Ministry of Labour to remove my six months ban?
A: Yes. You have to follow these steps: Get NOC in Arabic on previous company's letter head, get seal and signature by the authorized signatory whose signature is shown in Labour Establishment Card, attach copy of Labour Establishment Card and License. Get offer letter in Arabic on new company's letter head, Seal and Signature by authorized signatory, attach copy of Labour Establishment Card and License. Prepare a request letter Arabic to remove the ban and sign by you. Take all these documents  to Tas'heel Centre and they will make a covering letter (MB#) with envelope. Pack all these documents and submit at Ministry of Labour, Qusais. You can track the status through www.mol.gov.ae. If it is approved, you can apply for new visa.

I entered on new Employment Visa one month ago. I did not do my medical, Emirates ID and visa stamping. I want to cancel my visa. Will I get six months ban in this situation?
A: Yes, you will get six months ban once you entered on employment visa and cancelled before completion of two years. This is applicable for probation period also. But you can get another employment visa during the ban period, if you meet the above mentioned salary criteria.

My Labour Card expired this week but Visa will expire by end of next month. Will I get six months ban if I cancel now?
No. You need to complete only Labour Card period. Visa may be expiring after one month. That will not cause to put ban.

I work as a mechanical engineer in Abu Dhabi. I have completed nine months in service. I am planning to change my job. I received a better job offer from a Jebel Ali Free Zone Company. I have not completed two years in service. Will a six-month labour ban be enforced even if the new job is in a free zone company? Is there a way to lift the ban?

A: Since you have not completed two years with your current employer, a ban for the period of six months will be automatically imposed on you by the Ministry of Labour.
Furthermore, avoiding a ban does not depend upon the designation of employment; rather it depends upon the qualification and the new salary offered.
If your qualification and new salary offered falls under any of the below categories as mentioned in the Cabinet Resolution No 25 of 2010 regarding internal work permit at the Ministry of Labour, then, you may join your new job without any ban. The cabinet Resolutions states:
In order to remove the ban, an employee must prove qualifications by presenting a duly attested educational certificate as mentioned herein:
i) If an employee holds a university degree (master), and earns a minimum of Dh12,000 per month;
ii) If an employee holds a Diploma (post secondary) and earns a minimum of Dh7,000 per month; and
(iii) If an employee has passed high school and earns a minimum of Dh5,000 per month. (KT)

Q: If I didn't complete complete contract period will I get ban?
A: If you didn't complete two years with current employer you will get six month ban. To know how to get Employment Visa during ban period, please read from top of this page.

Q: Can I apply visa in Free Zone during ban period?
A: If your ban was put for six months by Ministry of Labour, you can apply for Employment Visa in Free Zone.

Q: Do I need exit to change my visa to another company?
A: You can change visa inside country without exit if your previous employer can give your passport for Status Change. If they insist you to exit you must go out.

Related Pages
Abscond Reporting
Annual Leave
Ban-1 Year
Clearance Letter from Employee While he is in Service
Changing Employment Visa and Dependents Visa without exit
Bank Guarantee Refund
Emergency Leave
Employment Ban
Employment visa Renew
Employment rules
Employment Visa
E-Signature Card
Haj Leave
Labour Card New
Labour Card Renew
Labour Contract
Labour Contract Amendment
Labour Contract FAQs
Labour Card Fine Calculator
Labour Contract New (After Entry)
Labour Dispute
Labour Establishment Card
Labour Establishment Card Amendment
Labour Fees Information
Labour Guarantee Refund
Labour Law
Labour PRO Card
Limited Contract
Lost Labour Card
Maternity Leave
Non-competition clause
Notice Period
Occupational Disease
Part-time Work Permit
Probation Period
PRO Card Labour
Profession Change
Reasons of Work Permit rejection
Salary increment
Severance Payment
Sick Leave
Temporary Work Permit
Temporary Work Permit for Employee having Labour Dispute
Tasheel Centers-Dubai
Tasheel Centers-Abu Dhabi
Unpaid Salary
Visa Cancellation
Visa Transfer
Work Permit
Work Permit for relative Sponsored Ladies
Work Permit rejection

Tags: What is the next step if Ministry of Labour wants inspection for quota approval? We applied for a new quota, but system shows labour inspection, what shall we do next? We submitted application for a new work permit, but the status shows Required to prepare comprehensive report about the establishment, what is the next procedure? What are the documents required for labour inspection request? Where should I contact for labour inspection clearance? Do we need to type any form for labour inspection? What is the next step after labour inspection? What are the documents we should submit at the time of labour inspection? Where is the Ministry of Labour? Do we need to visit Ministry of Labour for Labour inspection clearance? Can I do labour inspection clearance from Tasheel Centre?

Certificate Attestation from UK

Husband's Visa Sponsored by Wife


  Back |

Printer-Friendly version

Print Page  | Email this article



Tell a Friend


Welcome to First Gate Business Service

Abscond Reporting | Adding Partner & Removing Partner in LLC Lic | Additional Booklet | Address Change | Affidavit for Child's Passport | Affidavit for Maid Visa-Indian Consulate | Agreements | Annual Leave | Attestation | Ban-1Year | Bank Guarantee Refund | Birth in Dubai | Business Set-Up in Dubai | Branch of a Foreign Company | Cancellation | Certificate Attestation | Change of Address | Change of Name | Change of Spouse Name | Changing Employment & Family Visa without Exit | Cheque Bounce | Children sponsored by mother | Civil Company | Company law | Consulate Procedures for Maid Visa | Consulate Works-Ind | Contracting Lic-Renew | Credit Card Debt | Damaged Passport | Date of Birth Correction Death Cert. Attestation | Death Cases | Death Compensation | DED Fees | DED Services | Dependent sponsorship | Designations | Detach Child from Mother's Passport | DNRD Locations | DOHMS Fees | Driving License | Driving License AttestationECNR | Education Visa | Educational Institution | E-Gate | Ejari-Tenancy Contract Registration | Embassies & Consulates | Emergency Leave |Emirates ID | Emirates ID Lost | Employment ban | Employment Contract-Ind.Consulate | Employment Visa | Employment Visa during Ban | Employment Visa Renew | Employment Visa Stamping-new | Employment rules |E-Signature Card | FAQs-Visa | Family Visa Abu Dhabi | Family Visa-Ajman | Family Visa Cancellation | Family Visa-Dubai | Family Visa hold | Family Visa Renew | Family Visa Sharjah | Family Visa Stamping-After Entry | Fines | Freehold Property Visa | Free Zones | Fujairah Free Zone | General Trading | Gratuity | Housemaid Affidavit | Husband's Residence Visa | Immigration Clearance | Immigration Establishment Card | Immigration Card Renew | Immigration Card Amendment | Immigration Card Lost | Immigration Office | Immigration Services | Important Telephone Numbers | Import Code | Indian Maid- Change Visa inside UAE | India Tourist Visa | Industrial Projects | Inheritance | International Driving Permit | Investor Visa | Investor Visa Stamping | Investor Visa Renew | Investor/Partner Visa Cancellation | IVS Global | Jebel Ali Free Zone | Labour Card Renewal l Labour Contract | Labour Contract FAQs | Labour Contract-New (after entry) | Labour Dispute | Labour Establishment Card | Labour Establishment Card Amendment | Labour Law | Labour Services | Legalization at UAE Embassy | License Cancellation | License Modification at DM | License Renewal - Contracting | Limited Contract | LLC formation | Local Service Agent | Location Change (license) | Loss of Passport | Lost Labour Card | Lost Reporting | Maid from Nepal | Maid from Sri Lanka | Maid Visa-New | Maid Visa Stamping | Maid Visa Renewal | Map of Consulates | Maternity Leave | Marriage Solemnization at Consulate | Media License Medical Facility Licensing | Medical Treatment Visa | Medical Test | Mission Visa | Modify Contractor Regn.-Foreign Co.| MoH & DoH Exams | Multiple Entry Visa | Municipality Activities | Municipality Exam | Municipality Services | Newborn Baby's Passport | Newborn Baby's Visa | New Contracting Lic | NOC for issuance of Passport for Child | Notarization | Notice Period | NRI Certificate | Nursery | Occupational Disease | Occupational Health Card | OK to Board | Online Service | Out Pass | Overtime | Parents Visa-New | Parents Visa Stamping-After Entry | Parents Visa Renew Partnership Agreements | Partner Visa | Part-time Job | Passport in Maiden Name | Passport in Married Name | Passport Lost | Passport Renewal-Ind | Passport Additional Booklet | Passport Validity Extension | PCC Attestation-UAE Embassy Delhi | PCC Dubai | PCC-India | PCC Out of Country | Pharmacist Exam | Pharmacy License | Photo Change | Police Clearance Certificate-UAE | Police Related Services | Power of Attorney | Probation Period | PRO Card-DED | PRO Card -Immig | PRO Card-Labor | Profession Change | Professional Firm | Professional License | Professions | Real Estate License | Registration of Engineer-DM | Re-entry | Removing Partner & Adding Partner in LLC Lic | Residence Visa | Resignation | RTA Related Business Activities | RTA Related Services | Salary Certificate Attestation | Salary Increment | Saudi Visa | Servant Visa | Severance Pay | Sharjah Visa rules | Sole Establishment | Sponsorship Declaration | Spouse Name Endorsement | Status Change | Student Visa | Surrender of Indian Passport | Tas'heel Centers-MOL | Tas'heel Business Center-for DED Services | Tatkaal Passport | Tawasul Card new | Tawasul Card Renew | TC Attestation-Consulate | Teenager Visa | Termination of Contract | Thailand Visa | Theft Car | Tourist Visa | Trademark Registration | Transfer Visa from old Passport to new | Transit Visa | Trade License | Trade License Renewal | Translation | UAE Embassies World-wide | UAE Legal System | UK VisaCentre-Dubai | Umrah Visa | Undertaking for Studies | Unpaid Salary | Validation letter-Driving LicenseVisa Cancellation-Employment |  Visa Cancellation-Investor/Partner | Visa Change-Hatta | Visa for Step-child | Visa on Arrival-Dubai | Visa on Arrival-India | Visa on Arrival-Qatar | Visa Position Amendment | Visas of two countries | Visa Renew-son above 18 years old | Visa Transfer | Visa Transfer-Child | Visa Transfer-wife | Visit Affidavit for Family Member | Visit Visa | Will Attestation | Work in UAE | Work Permit | Work Permit for relative sponsored | more


First Gate Business Service, Office No.2, Al Shamsi Building, Near Zulekha Hospital, Opp. Al Madeena Supermarket, AL NAHDA-2, Qusais, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Tel.+9714-239 1302, 04-252 22 22, 04-265 8373, 04-258 6727 Email: visaprocess.ae@gmail.com